8.11.2009

THE PATRIOT FACT BEGINS

This is probably the first blog to officially begin with its 13th post, but as Batman Begins showed, sometimes its best to simply start all over. I started writing pointless commentary on football with a Patriotic perspective last year for Gang Green TV. Turns out what began as what I thought would be a "Oh yeah, man, sounds cool, I'll totally do that...until I get bored and lazy 2 weeks in" sort of commitment, ended up being pretty fun.

So while I'll continue my affiliation with the guys at Gang Green, I'll keep a handy record of my belligerence here. Also, "Pinheads or Patriots" was a working title name that stuck, so here I am in Season 2 with "The Patriot Fact."

This is the point where a blogger tells you what to expect, how often the updates will come, basically why you should ever look at this again. I promise nothing.

Except that I love football, and often have something pretty ignorant to say about it. So below, you can find all my posts from last year. Above will be my attempt at two years of commitment.

One month to the regular season. And I hear some guy named Tom Brady is playing for the Patriots this season. He's supposed to be pretty okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment